- attend your course (programme of study);
- release your loan from the UK Student Loans Company (SLC) or your sponsor/awarding body (where appropriate);
- use your University email account;
- obtain or update your University Card;
- take University examinations and gain access to your results;
- print a certificate of enrolment which can be used to open bank accounts, council tax exemption, etc.
It is very important that you complete your University Registration when asked to do so. The registration process for new students has two parts.
Firstly, you must register on-line before you come to Oxford. You will be emailed your Oxford Single Sign-on IT login credentials direct from OUCS at the end of August, with instructions on how to register. The Oxford Single Sign-on is the method by which students access their Student Self Service account to carry out their University Registration, which opens on 1 September for Michaelmas Term.
2) In Person
Please refer to your Induction week timetable.
All students will need to bring photo-id, and their passport and visa if applicable. The academic administrator will scan these documents and return them to you.