Homilies & Spiritual Resources
27th March 2020
October – the Month of the Holy Rosary
One of the key parts of Dominican spiritual life is the Holy Rosary. Friars, like many others, recite it daily, and are charged by the Church with promoting the devotion. October is the month dedicated to the Holy Rosary, and so we would encourage our friends and supporters to pray the Rosary, particularly at this time of pandemic.
- Fr Robert Gay, OP: XXIX Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Fr Oliver Keenan, OP: XXVIII Sunday in Ordinary Time
- Fr Oliver Keenan, OP: The Feast of St John Henry Newman
- Fr Dominic Ryan, OP: The Feast of Our Lady of the Rosary
- Fr John O’Connor, OP: XXVII Sunday in Ordinary Time
Free online prayerbook
The Holy See have produced a free online prayerbook entitled Strong in the Face of Tribulation. It contains various prayer resources and is available online.
Commentaries on Sunday Readings & Other resources
In order to engage more deeply with the Sunday readings, you could try Godsplaining a podcast from the friars of the Province of St Joseph which offers a short lectio reflection on the Sunday readings on their SoundCloud account.