Subscribing to the Event Calendar
If you subscribe to our events calendar, new and updated events at Blackfriars will feed automatically into the calendar on your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Click on the ‘Calendar’ tab in Outlook.
- In the toolbar at the top, click ‘Open Calendar / From Internet…’
- In the dialog box that opens, paste the following https://www.bfriars.ox.ac.uk/events/?ical=1&feed-year=1
- Click OK to confirm, and a new calendar is created under ‘My Calendars’.
Apple IPhone and iPad
- Open ‘Settings’.
- Tap on ‘Passwords & Accounts’
- Tap on ‘Add Account’, then select ‘Other’
- Tap on ‘Add Subscribed Calendar’
- Enter the following in the ‘Server’ field https://www.bfriars.ox.ac.uk/events/?ical=1&feed-year=1
- Once added, the new calendar will appear when you open the Calendar app.
Add to Your Google Calendar
- Open Google Calendars.
- In the sidebar, click the + button next to ‘Add a friend’s calendar’, then select ‘From URL’
- In the dialog box, paste https://www.bfriars.ox.ac.uk/events/?ical=1&feed-year=1
- Click ‘Add Calendar’.
- The Blackfriars calendar will now appear in the list of calendars in the sidebar.
- Open your RSS reader.
- Set up a new feed from the following address https://www.bfriars.ox.ac.uk/events/feed