New Video Launches ‘Fighting Fund’ for Blackfriars Hall
22nd October 2020
In response to the grave impact of the Covid-19 crisis, Blackfriars launched today a new video.
Starring a number of recent alumni, it draws attention to the harm being suffered at the current time by Blackfriars Hall, and urges our friends, supporters and alumni to donate to a ‘fighting fund’ to help us make it through the current crisis and come out stronger on the other side.
UPDATE 1pm, 26 Oct: We have now raised over £25,000! A big thank-you to our generous donors, and if anyone else would like to add their gift, that would be very welcome as it will help Blackfriars to get through this tough year.
- Watch and share the video below, and add your donation here.
- Messages of support received are at the bottom of this page.
Messages of support received from donors:
- “My year at Blackfriars and Oxford was easily one of the most personally significant years of my life. Happy to contribute!” C.F.
- “Please accept my small donation in response to your appeal. Blackfriars will always have the most special place in my heart.” N.D.
- “May God’s blessing and inspiration accompany your work.” G.B.
- “Many, many thanks for your very important work – preaching, publications, liturgy, friendship. I tune in from Oslo every day to attend morning mass!” A.S.
- “With best wishes to all at Blackfriars Oxford.” N.P.
- “Sending prayers to the hall from California!” M.N.