Ways you can support
With £3.7m to raise, we welcome donations of all sizes.
How to Give
- Online giving is secure and easy – [ LINK ]
- Cash and Cheque – download a printable Gift Form – [ LINK]
- Bank Transfer – contact us for details (see below)
- Regular Giving – set up recurring monthly, quarterly or annual gifts:
- Legacy Giving – see below
- Tax-efficient Giving – for U.S. and other overseas donors – see below
Giving through your Will is an especially important and impactful way to support, so please consider this.
- UK taxpayers can Gift Aid their donations, subject to the usual conditions.
- Overseas donors: in many cases we should be able to arrange tax-efficient giving.
Please contact the Development Director to discuss this further.
If you need to discuss anything related to supporting Blackfriars, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The best way to get in touch is to email us.
We will be happy to phone you back, if you prefer.
Development Office, Blackfriars, St Giles, Oxford. OX1 3LY. United Kingdom.
Tel: 01865 610208 [+44 1865 610208]