Ways you can support
With £1.4m – £3.7m to raise by the end of 2021, we welcome donations of all sizes.
How to Give
OWING TO THE CURRENT PANDEMIC, WE ARE UNABLE TO PROCESS FORMS AND DONATIONS SENT BY POST.
- Online giving is secure and easy – [ LINK ]
- Cash and Cheque – TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE – PLEASE GIVE ONLINE
- Bank Transfer – contact us for details (see below)
- Regular Giving – set up recurring monthly, quarterly or annual gifts:
- Standing Orders – TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE – PLEASE GIVE ONLINE
- Direct Debit – set this up with your debit or credit card – [ LINK ].
- Legacy Giving – see below
- Tax-efficient Giving – for U.S. and other overseas donors – see below
Giving through your Will is an especially important and impactful way to support, so please consider this.
- UK taxpayers can Gift Aid their donations, subject to the usual conditions.
- Overseas donors: in many cases we should be able to arrange tax-efficient giving.
Please contact the Development Director to discuss this further.
If you need to discuss anything related to supporting Blackfriars, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
DURING THE CURRENT PANDEMIC, WE ARE WORKING AWAY FROM THE OFFICE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET IN TOUCH, PLEASE EMAIL US.
WE WILL BE HAPPY TO PHONE YOU BACK IF YOU PREFER.