Information for Spouses
Information for Wives, Husbands and Partners
- The Oxford Newcomers Club provides support, advice and social events for wives, husbands and partners of visiting scholars, of graduate students and of newly appointed academics of the University. To find out more, visit the Club’s website at: newcomers.ox.ac.uk.
- Oxford University Gazette: Information about lectures and events at the University, plus classified advertisements for housing targeted to University employees.
- Oxford Daily Info: Lots of information about events (in the “What’s On” section), accommodation, and other useful info about Oxford.
- Oxford City Guide: Another site with information about events, restaurants, etc.
- Oxford University What’s On: University site listing activities and lectures
- Oxfordshire County Council: Useful information about the many services that the County Council provides.
- Oxford City Council: Useful information about the many services that the City Council provides.
- Oxford University Language Centre
- UK Council for International Student Affairs
- Study, work or travel in the UK. British culture and life
- Student advice (including visa advice)
- Advice on children’s education
- Cycling around Oxford
- Student Information and Advisory Service